Know thyself advised Gurus, Masters and avatars who changed the life of ours

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The book that shook me!


The book 'an autobiography of a yogi' really shook me and impressed me. I was searching seriously to know about the mystic powers, yogis,God, miracles etc at one time, few years ago, ; Then , i have taken this, accidentally and started reading. Though i have seen this book many times in stalls, i never knew about it. It is really a wonderful book for the person who want to know the saints, mystics, the ancient wisdom in India and real magical powers. you can read this book on line at Here. It was the autobiography of Sri paramahamsa Yogananda, who was with us till few years. Who lived for some time in USA too. Through him all the world knew the ancient indian mysitcs. It spell binds you while reading. It has changed the course of my life. I was and am very seriously impressed and affected by it. I strongly recommend to read this book
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Kishore said...

Yes. This book changed lives of lot of people. I too share your views.

June 25, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home